Monday, January 5, 2015

factual reality has never impressed me

bleeding from the place of no blood
the color red begins

at all beginnings there is a pain
relinquishing itself to the rain

the rain sets forth to heal
to wash clean and flush away
all that we no longer desire to feel

I could say then, that I am behind the wheel
I cannot be mass produced but take heed,
I can be put to good use

so we collectively beg
please do release that sick desire
to tighten the noose

the arbitrary movements that dangle in our minds
as factual reality
have never much impressed me

show me sincerity
complete with a few of your flaws
what have you caught in your talons
or jaws?

gratitude spills into my blood stream
circulating
walk with modulated breath
always contemplating

No comments:

Post a Comment