Wednesday, January 28, 2015

letter of empathy to a lost soul

note: when it comes to relationships, people often lack integrity, when they do, let them go. it is not worth forcing them to rekindle their own confusion. walk away

and then Microphone Drop!!! if totally necessary


you need shelter from the storm
of your personal confusion
you need a time of repentance
so the sickness of this denial can go into remission
you need something to hope for
bursting the seems
of your seemingly impeccable suit
covering your shame and pride
you have So much to hide
I pour a prayer onto a page
from your potential healing
I recover well from the stinging shocks
of betrayal
when I spoke to your mother
who carried you to term
into life on this earth

I heard her concern and level headed questions
her calm and love seeped through the telephone line

to meet mine and intertwine


"boy I'm not the kind of drum you play one time"

-Marian Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment