Tuesday, March 11, 2014

know this


when life crumbles all around you
and you stand naked and trembling
teeth and fists clenched
before the executioners and false prophets
strangers and all who have or would betray you
do not cast your gaze downward
instead look into the eye of the storm with resilience

so I say it is the strength and tenacity of your desire
that will pull you through
a will not only to live but to thrive
and strangled you might feel
suffocated or under fire

know that you are never alone
know I never leave you

my strength is in the waves pounding the shore
it is in the immense cover of the night sky
it is the bedrock which shifts to become
only a new form of stability for you to stand on

my love is in the tender tenacious miracles of creation
I am forever winking at you through the rainclouds

No comments:

Post a Comment