Saturday, March 1, 2014

blur the lines

unfolding a secret rapture
my song set to your dance
and I was born in the eye of the storm
your focus helped lead me along this path
blessings to behold
and if I ask too much
will you still answer
a short distance to your refusals
within the proximity of love
and reckless abandon
I weep
from within the hurricane
what have you built for me?
I stand alone
amidst thousands all peering into the angry ocean
alone, I whisper
never abuse my trust
this warning breathes fire


my swollen eyes bleed crystal tears
and you stand still
claiming brokenness
the nomad
the saint
the martyr
my love
my guardian
in times of unthinkable danger, my angels
speak in codes
familiar to you
but still you cannot
decipher messages
directly sent
we blur the lines
between mortal and immortal
shapeshift through realms with untold powers
dripping from overflowing pockets
this black stone
was once
your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment