Monday, March 10, 2014

it filled their lungs

he knocked on the door of her answers
she peers through branches and beckons
come in or leave me alone
she pleads
he plants some seeds
the rest of the galaxy forgets them
while they tended to the most important tasks
they loved and lived simply.

the first thing they noticed on the strange new planet
was the air
breathing was possible
but felt very different from what they were used to
it felt like rainbow essence
filling their lungs
cleansing
with each breath
nobody can prepare you fully for
rainbow air
she tended to get lost on these expeditions
stray from the group on purpose
some significant moments have
involved living beings
some involve just the night sky and the water

the night sky. the water.
black meets dark blue
one may not ever end or begin
maybe just enfold into each other
starlight hits the waves
reflecting into shimmering patterns
coveting a coded secret language
I can break the code
I have broken the code
when I break this code
I realize the inherent mysterious power
it holds
I know I cannot share it for to
share it would
dissipate and distort
the intentions of the great mystery
infused into the code
I cannot allow that to happen
I am so tempted to share what I feel
are symbols of the utmost beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment