Friday, August 28, 2015

Dream Work and other Updates

Hello all,

I just created a category for Restorative Shamanic Dream Work,  for those who wish to be familiarized with the work that I do.

"These sessions are designed to meet the needs of each individual client. At the heart of the work is the acknowledgement that we are powerful creators of our own destiny and we must protect ourselves and others from harm of all kinds. My work can help you identify patterns you want to shift, it can assist you in creating space in and around yourself that feels positive, and encourages integrity, intuition and clarity. Please contact me for an assessment, and you can ask more questions at that time. I have limited space here to explain. I work with people to create ceremonies, involving earth, air, fire and water that speak to the heart of their most pressing needs and concerns. Boundaries are critical and there is no binding contract. If one needs to walk away, one can do so at any time. Thanks for your interest and be well. Be kind to yourself!!"

The best way to reach me now is through the website : www.imayasmodalities.com

In closing for today, do not hesitate to reach out and I wish

Great Blessings on All of you, sentient beings, Planet Earth.

Lots of Love, Imaya


No comments:

Post a Comment