Sunday, December 14, 2014

mad love from the start for you - 2003

2003.

the world is peopled with people
so many that we are sinking now
but it does not matter so much
so the mountains below
and the heavens above
join  me in song
timeless
glorious

it is worthwhile to love
but only if you throw your whole body
and being into it
no looking back

I love the ones who have chosen to ascend
who have lived through personal hell
who have lived to tell
they got life experience wisdom early on

why else did their souls choose bodies?
karma mystery, racist history
blind and stubborn present times
all add up to the equation of the circumstance
I love the ones who dance
along borders of fantasy and reality
compassion unfolding
intentions golden and hearts align
along the true design of what is to come
I love the ones who choose to ascend
I got poems in my heart for you
mad love from the start for you


No comments:

Post a Comment