Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Being able to "see" and "know"

Some of us are aware that people can have uncanny abilities that defy scientific explanations so far. We may call them Clairsentient =clear feeling, Claircognizant =clear knowing, Clairaudient =clear hearing or Clairvoyant =clear sight.

All of these may appear one at a time for some, or overlap at times, there are many ways these abilities arise.

When I am able to know about a person or situation, as a Claircognizant person, I often receive an impression or some information inexplicably and then I get a confirmation that I am right or wrong. Generally, I am right, at least to some degree. The reason a person is often right to some degree is that some information is subjective, so it depends on where you are standing, so to speak, when you are assessing what you see, know or feel.

Since I am less clairvoyant and have more of the other three gifts, I do not "see" as much as I feel or know. For example, I will have a conversation with another human, and I will get a strong urge to give them a message, and that message comes with an urgency that is not from me, but from another source wishing to connect with that person. I relay the message and may or may not reveal that it came from that clear knowing ability. Sometimes it is fine to just give a message. Other times, it feels relevant to reveal to them, and I know they can receive the information, that the source of the message was from Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment