Sunday, September 5, 2021

thirteen years

So it has been thirteen years since I have started this blog. It feels like lifetimes ago that I was at the beginning. So instead of catching up by explaining all that has happened through those years I will just tell you what happened today. 

Amidst many mundane tasks, I decided to reach out with a question. I asked my mother in law, whom I love, about God and fear and love. 

Why should I fear God if God is love? She said it had more to do with a reverence for God than a fear. She said God casts out all fear. It is more about the consequences of your actions, which God either has ruled as good or bad, than it is about fear. 

So while it remains to be seen how all of this seeking unfolds, for now, I understand what she means. 

I got in touch with a friend with whom I have had a very complicated relationship. For a few moments, while reading her message to me, I was elated and filled with the excitement I often felt when she and I would be in contact. 

The human spirit is massively complex. We are multi-dimensional and are working with any given number of frequencies at any given time. I loved her, I healed with her, I helped heal her, I could not sustain our connection past certain events in our lives. 

But now, I have extended that olive branch and she has enthusiastically received it. I know that I learned a great deal from her. There were imbalances in our dynamic in some ways, but over time I remember more that was good and nourishing and exciting than the other challenges we had. When you go that deep with a person there are bound to be challenges.

 Mostly now, I remember the powerful bond we had and how we explored the psychic and dreaming arts, other dimensions of reality and so many practices all while remembering the temporary nature of our dream on the planet. It is hard to sum up. I am excited to connect with her at this time, with the configurations and constellations of now affecting our interactions. May we enter into this phase with more compassion, respect, clarity and magic than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment