Thursday, January 21, 2016

driven to light

1.
pieces of you are my thoughts
prayers mingle with love
intent
guided by spirit
and
ocean sized tears
but pain is fading, as always
and the sadness is unruly
but it dissipates
into comprehension of these
particular emotions
into compassion into metta
and broken pieces stay with me
like getting ready for a mosaic
like moths on the glass wanting light
driven to light always in motion
always in flight
less is more
I think at times
strive to make sense of the dense mass
that is my night
closing in around my heart
attempting to block my sight
the blues leak from my pores
life drumming a pulse to be felt
I drink in a salt smell of ocean
sized tears
humming
the right
and the wrong
melody
for right now

2.

plants are always growing on the vine
but we do not see them move
bear witness to the stillness, and the growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment