Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Reading the cards

I have decided to post readings I get every so often, maybe every day maybe less, to show one of the ways I look for inspiration and positive words on my journey. I encourage all of you to get a deck, if this appeals to you, and use it as much as you like to give you a sense of the archetypes that show up in decks to be a form of guidance or just for fun!!

Today from "Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards, by Doreen Virtue "

past : Green Tara, start delegating, Ask others including the goddess to help you instead of trying to do everything yourself

present : White Tara, Sensitivity, you are becoming increasingly sensitive, avoid harsh relationships. environments, situations, and chemicals.

future: Brigit, don't back down, stand up for what you believe is right

No comments:

Post a Comment