Saturday, November 28, 2015

Sacred Space- update

I wrote about this awhile back and now it is time to update what I think. Since I was brought up by people who on a regular basis, created sacred space in a particular way, I needed quite a bit of distance, for example, to spend years not practicing this way.

What do we do specifically? We call on the powers of the four directions as they correspond to Earth /Air/Water and Fire. It is too much to explain it on here, just know it is  a type of ritual creation that can feel like a good, tight container for magic to happen.

Since I grew up in such an unconventional way, I find it nice that I can pick and choose what to use and what to teach and who to teach about this kind of practice.

The main rule, and there are very few rules, is to harm nobody and do as ye will. If you can follow that credo, I know you are more ready for the rest of what follows


will update more soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment