Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Forward and back

Unite so we can lift up on wings so tight
Intentions so bright

We were not born simply for the epic fight

we were born for evolution, bloodless revolution
once around the sun we swing forward and back
let's retreat from another attack
peace forming strands of DNA necklaces in our cells
words in cellular formation

was this looking like a complication?
look closer you will see
the very same reflection from the heart of me
the heart of you
lets spend more time in the other shoe

sending love and courage to

Every One Of You...............


Demo 8 track from 98/99  Green Ranch High School

"In my head my knees are bent
cuz every girl I've ever loved I've done wrong"

"We put more money in our jails than we do into our schools
and we wonder why there's more and more educated criminals
than honest working fools
I can only shine as much as my environment
I'm tired and spent
so I am left in the ? iridescent
living in a fucked up environment"



No comments:

Post a Comment