Thursday, July 11, 2013

believe in me

i created an echo from my bones, each echo opens a door and each door led to somewhere new and each window had a view and all i knew was what I could do and then the intention from each summer night became golden  and the songs i wrote had some of the words from my arsenal but what i wanted to do with them was take them up under my skin so that i was infused with their fierceness and honesty and maybe that is where they lived so that was where i pulled them from and when i pulled them more came falling out like a release from a cloud of passion and there they were falling all over me from inside at the same time and i mention this only to draw attention to the source being many sources but really it is only one source and i am in the midst of it all begging you to believe in me as i stumble down the path less traveled and the path that i always wanted appears before me while you grab a hold of some branches as we pass them and i smile, thinking what would you do without something to hold on to right now and on we go down the path, thinking our thoughts without trying, being who we are with passion, knowing what we know with clarity, feeling what we feel with intensity, bare bones being the place to start, the place we started and the echo is felt and heard across the valley, the echo from my bones

No comments:

Post a Comment