Monday, September 28, 2026

the start

 Make no mistake; I believe in spiritual warfare, that even though I am a spiritual warrior, it is not true that I must tell everyone about this part of my identity. I will fight in many different ways on many different levels, this multi dimensional reality calls me and awakens me, affirms me and activates me.

When I assist people in their own healing, I am doing battle with those who do not want them to be free or whole.
So these acts are in defiance of harmful energy and are serving the oneness of all light and love, and the blessings and lessons of darkness in all places where they are needed.
The light and the darkness are not opposite. They work together to align truth that touches all the worlds, known and unknown. It depends on the being/s who wield power and the hidden intentions at work.
In some cases, the intentions are hidden inside the practitioner from themselves.
This is why we all must deeply purify and cleanse ourselves, our psychic channels and inner chambers.
If there are blocks in place, the magic is stunted or stopped or stuck.
Purification and cleansing come in many forms and every being must find methods that are effective for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment