Friday, September 1, 2017

dreams are made

We did not start out this way. Detours along the way made the river crooked. There was never one particular path for us.

I know that so many will want you, I know many will want me but that does not matter, that is ridiculous, isn't it? I watch your face, the way your lips move when you speak and I am enthralled to the point of incredulity.

I do thank your ancestors, more than you know. you might think it is lip service, you might think that temptation would rock my world. I have no way to profoundly show you it would be rendered meaningless in the face of my devotion. So, this is not lip service, so to speak and I watch your lips move, and I hear your voice, your thoughts and I must, I cannot help but praise the ancestral spirits that are yours alone, that lent you their DNA so that you may have a body, vocal cords, multi-dimensional training here on earth, for whatever happens when we no longer inhabit our bodies, I love them.

I love that you were set up to be given the breath of life, that you may now take breaths of air, filling your lungs, bringing oxygen to your blood, in turn to your organs and your systems exist in the same physical realm as my own. We exist at the same time on earth and this is no small miracle. The fact that we found each other, it is the stuff dreams are made of. This dream that is made of both the actions and cellular structures of ancestors, is a good one. It is a holy one. It is real, it is now, it is majestic. I work to do it justice. I seek to clarify all the gifts and benefits of us joining together, despite the parts of the outside worldly agendas, the chaotic confusion that led us to the illusion of separateness.

No comments:

Post a Comment