Thursday, April 23, 2015

Keep it Simple Silly

KISS.  in 2 parts.

(this is an intentional prayer from a teacher I met in Oakland in 2004)

(Keep it Simple Silly)

State your intention of clarity
And simplicity to your Creator

Who has created the Universe, the Most High, as some reference this.

"I deeply desire the assistance, the support, the cooperation
the understanding and the guidance
of those entities and individuals
whose wisdom, development and experience is equal to or greater than my own

I also ask for your guidance about and protection from any source
or energy who might offer me less than my stated desire."

(From Monroe Institute)

"Creation begins with Divinity
Divinity gives forth the Energy
The Energy gives forth the Light

The Light is the way,
And the way is the Light
I give my devotion to the Light
and thereby give my devotion
to my essential self

I am Child, Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Teacher, Student, Creator
And Created by the light, For the Light, With the light and in the light

I walk my way in the Light, seeking guidance from the Light,
the protection of the Light, and the Perfection within the Light

First I am in the Light, and then the Light is in me
and finally the Light and I are one.

this is as it is, as it has been
and as it shall be."

words by, Akiba Onada Sikwoia

bless it into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment