Wednesday, April 8, 2015

equally impossible


Tell me of the tumbleweeds in your memory, tumbling by as you waited for me. Tell me those lies while I search your eyes for some truth some sliver of remorse.

My intention was never to make this into a huge long storyline nor to make it all fine. I wanted us to see ourselves as we are, flesh and bone, spirit and stone. Whatever you wished I would work to provide but those days are gone those days are long past swinging in a possibility that they never happened since now is the only time we can prove exists.

Since now is the only time we can dig deep into to understand the echo of other chances and possibilities that made something real before, maybe it could make something real now maybe we could become more alive than before if that were even possible, I remember the time we walked down piedmont, high on ecstasy and we go to the park and slide down the wall.

I am staring at the clouds like they are my true source and you say, we have been granted free passage, and I say I know what you mean, we were so close to becoming part of those clouds that day, they moved among the tree tops they mingled with the light and I loved you more than I knew how to handle and I saw your physical being jump out of your spiritual being or something equally impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment