Tuesday, February 24, 2015

some encouragement for me and a peek inside my life for you


here are notes written by friends in other states!! how I miss those who were supportive and not predators, like really, I miss them!

"E MIA, he meant IMAYA,

you are an amazing person with such a wonderful, positive attitude

Keep spittin yo freestyles girl and I hope California treats you right!

I am glad I met you, B-funk"

"Dear Juliana

Had to pay the cult a monthly fee
No news of this at initiation!!
What gives?
they continue to clean bathrooms under Chewbacca for glory!
xoxo, T-funk"

Back story: T-funk and I decided that the place we met was essentially a cult and started making mad fun of it just to get through our time at that minimum security kindergarten piece of shit hole.

Oops, am I revealing too much of this bull crap? Bummer.

Here is one more!!

OMFG!!

you are so cool and open and fun

I miss you already

Keep on keepin it so real, OR else!!

-S-Funk

I love that one! very honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment