Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dedication

We have the power to change our circumstances. All of us do.  Even if we cannot fix every minute problem or relieve every discomfort, we all have powers and abilities that lay dormant at times but that can be awakened, with consciousness with the right catalysts and right energies, within and around us. I intend to provide tools that can be used by anyone, but I am dedicating this work to folks who have been told they will be mentally ill for the rest of their lives, who in many cases are not provided with tools due to the fact that so many believe they would not be competent enough to use them. This assumption is destructive and unfair. I offer what I have and I will not stop offering more as I learn more, in the hopes that my offerings are found useful, even to one other living being.

No comments:

Post a Comment