Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Akashic Record Readings

I received some amazing information during a meditation to explore my own Akashic Record! The way I do it, I ask Spirit to show me in 3 manageable pieces what my Akashic identity has been and is. I do not use it to know anything for certain, just to explore so many possibilities that are swimming around. I find that it is better to let that be more of a mystery.
If this intrigues you, contact me at www.imayasmodalities.com and we can potentially set up a chance to do this kind of reading for you!

Generally, in a reading I will receive information in these 3 areas:

Past Lives on Earth

This current life

Potential aspects of Potential future timelines

Every reading is different, so it is good to keep an open mind about this practice.
It is not an exact science but rather and intuitive way of connecting to Source information and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment