Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sharing from heart space

There is an inexplicable phenomenon going on inside my heart space, and I will share it. Amidst all the turmoil, all the suffering and chaos, there is some kind of powerful light at the end of these tunnels. There is hope beyond what you’ve imagined or felt but it’s time to feel it. If I sit in meditation and do breath work, this awareness of world transformation and many huge transitions and beautiful transmissions are available and are on their way. To be clear, I’m not negating or denying the depth of our current suffering, the way we are collectively cut off from source light, love and power. I’m not denying the suffering of individuals either. It is with all this in mind that I bring so. Much. Hope. If you cannot sense it, there is nothing wrong with you! That means you have not yet been called to find it in you, but when you’re ready, you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment