Sunday, May 8, 2016

Interceding on your behalf- Imaya's Modalities


(Excerpt from Explanation of my work)

I sense I am instructed to tell you a bit about how this works. If a person has certain kind of psychic blocks around being able to hear her own guides, a shaman/clairsentient person can intercede on her behalf and transmit words that match the frequency or vibration of what the shaman type can sense, which is being directed toward the blocked person, (you.) One of the points of this work is to familiarize you with the vibration of your guides, the words brought to you are a result of the shaman type receiving the vibrations and love intended for you from them. Once you really get more familiar with these vibrations and energies you will probably want to contact them in your own way, while using the help of the shaman type as needed.

Personally, I was initiated by Spirit in my dream life and the potency of that initiation and of my abilities have been confirmed by working with clients and getting results for them consistently.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment