Sunday, February 14, 2016

Relationship to the Self, and the Mirrors- Part 1

Today I will share stories, based on real life, designed for anyone interested in healing, light work, dreaming as an art, facilitating well being, and so on in similar genres.

At certain phases in my life, I had experiences that led me to feel with great certainty that the awareness of myself as a human was a trick of the mind and of conditioning. The sense of self
as an unlimited, ever expanding being that has come to incarnate on earth for many reasons has at times been blaring into my consciousness.

I feel now is the time to share the greatness of loving and understanding the connection that the brief individual dream of being has to the greater cosmic understanding of consciousness.

What does this feel like? Can anyone feel it? Is it blissful? Are there problems with these experiences?

I cannot truly say if every one can feel what I have felt. The sense of my actions, words and presence as small parts played in a drama that connects all of humanity on a greater plane of existence is a sense I have often hid, denied and brushed aside in order to play along with much more shallow modes of walking in the world.

Authentically, I believe all sentient beings are fragmented parts that make up a whole outside of the space and time limitations we seem to have on earth. I have felt, in a profound way, that the hurting of and the healing of any part of me, is recorded in some kind of akashic or other stellar formation.

I felt that until all beings reach the desire to see their individual healing as a necessary part of the greater and bigger earth healing, we will be stuck in cycles of pain, drama, fragmentation and so on until we wake up to how life can truly serve love, and life that serves love is a blissful, deep, exciting situation.

In certain states of mind that are hard to name and only sometimes discussed,  I have found an intense revelation type feeling when I am out interacting with other beings. I feel that my role in their process and their role in my process forms a sacred mirror.

Lots of people discuss that idea that we mirror each other with our intentions and vibrations and that there is a hierarchy of low to high vibrations and a range of positive to negative intentions that are passed back and forth.

This is essentially what the human experience is like for us, most of the time. Some folks like to name this, they write songs about it, they paint and draw about it. Or they go deep into meditations about it. There is ecstatic energy that can come forth in connection to the seeing of the mirrors, it may even relate to the kundalini type awakening that gets talked about and written about.

I share this with you so that if you have feeling of deep recognition in your life as you are moving through the cosmic energies, you will not discredit what you are feeling and noticing. Noticing who you are drawn to and who is magnetically drawn to you is a big part of waking up to this underlying nature that we have, connecting all of humanity.

In a Purification or Sweat lodge, we often say "To all my relations" as a prayer. We say this because on the atomic, the molecular level, we are related to all that cycles around our universe. We are part of the archetypal forces that make up the stars as carbon based life forms, we are connected to plant and animal realms for our survival and so on.

When we find a mirror that hurts, or drains us, we may have to sort through the sediment of intentions and vibrations inside ourselves that drew up an agreement to cross paths with this being. Almost all of us can see some glimmering recognition that brings us into harmony with another person.

However, there are so many other metaphysical layers present, that we end up having to choose what we see, until we are masterful enough to see all that is present in other people in a way that gives us all the information we need about how to proceed. Do we push them away or do we draw them in closer?

End of Part 1







2 comments:

  1. You've a fascinating blog. And Congratulations, This blog post has been featured in my blog. I'm a self help blog author and my hobby is to read, hand pick and honor bloggers who write on self help topics that include personal, social and leadership skills. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik. In Twitter, I follow focused self help coaches, who are bloggers like you to share and exchange best practices relating to self help topics and blogging. I kindly request you to include any of my posts in your blog if you find it interesting. That way we can help our visitors enhance their knowledge through our focused niche self-help topics. Looking forward to build a long term blogging relationship with you. -Sridhar Chandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and feel free to share anything from my blog you find useful and helpful. That is why I keep it public. I will keep writing and let me know when you choose to share what I put on here. Be well and be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete