Wednesday, June 26, 2024

spilling like jewels

I speak to the cool grass

under bare feet

I speak to the shifting skies

under which we meet

I speak to the breezes lost and found

to the essence of the energies felt all around 

and no matter where or who I turn to

it all leads me back to you

the truth of it spilling like rare jewels

sharing themselves, showing themselves

with abandon. 

I am asking for guidance from all of these sources

I am watching the rise and fall, the undulating waves of these forces

and still, I lack conclusions because the ongoing questions stretch out

across valleys, over mountains and wild seas

devotion, compassion, love, forgiveness, are ingredients, all of these

promising beauty in the results 

teaching new lessons and some of the same

sparkling in my eyes when I say your name

when will all the parts come together, with a knowing?

while I commit so many times, to never stop growing


No comments:

Post a Comment